ZDNET RecommendsFind the products we like the most
ReviewsAdvice that helps you decide
How-to GuidesPractical tips, tricks, and advice for getting things done
- How to use Google Drive as your virtual backpack (and why you should)
- How to stop apps from the notification shade on Android 13
- T-Mobile REVVL 6 Pro review: $220 phone that outperforms in key areas
- These early Labor Day tech deals are all under $100
- Need a phone for your kid? Here are the most reliable devices for any ...
Microsoft is integrating its IoT and edge-computing teams and services more tightly with Azure. Here's why it's doing the opposite of what Google is.